Zak, the guy behing the great blog "Playing D&D with Porn Stars", posted a questionnaire for Game Masters... so here are my answers!
1. If you had to pick a single invention in a game you were most proud of what would it be?
Probably my 3.5e prestige class "Dark Avenger".
2. When was the last time you GMed?
It was two months ago. My players were away during this time but... they are back again!
3. When was the last time you played?
Four months ago during our Dragon Age sessions.
4. Give us a one-sentence pitch for an adventure you haven't run but would like to.
You shall not pass! :-)
5. What do you do while you wait for players to do things?
6. What, if anything, do you eat while you play?
Pizza or souvlaki... always!
7. Do you find GMing physically exhausting?
Of course not!
8. What was the last interesting (to you, anyway) thing you remember a PC you were running doing?
Our rogue tried to beat a huge guy alone... we bet against him and we won some money!
9. Do your players take your serious setting and make it unserious? Vice versa? Neither?
10. What do you do with goblins?
I love those little greenskins... I use them even in Dark Sun!
11. What was the last non-RPG thing you saw that you converted into game material (background, setting, trap, etc.)?
Made an adventure out of "Conan the Barbarian" (the first movie) to test my homemade system of rules.
12. What's the funniest table moment you can remember right now?
Slaughtering an army of golbins... the last one started to cry!
13. What was the last game book you looked at--aside from things you referenced in a game--why were you looking at it?
"Lamentations of the Flame Princess" books... I fell in love with the sick artwork!
14. Who's your idea of the perfect RPG illustrator?
Yakinthos Rubus Sekeris... indomitable!
15. Does your game ever make your players genuinely afraid?
Sure... especially encounters with undead creatures of Cthulhu Mythos beings.
16. What was the best time you ever had running an adventure you didn't write? (If ever)
Playing the "Iriandel" module from Dungeon Magazine #83. Such a magnificent fairytale adventure!
17. What would be the ideal physical set up to run a game in?
Ahhh... a cold dungeon maybe?
18. If you had to think of the two most disparate games or game products that you like what would they be?
"Call of Cthulhu" and "Dragonlance" setting.
19. If you had to think of the most disparate influences overall on your game, what would they be?
Cthulhu Mythos and Middle Earth.
20. As a GM, what kind of player do you want at your table?
I prefer newcomers... I like the look of their faces after the first session!
21. What's a real life experience you've translated into game terms?
Sorry, it's private!
22. Is there an RPG product that you wish existed but doesn't?
I think no.
23. Is there anyone you know who you talk about RPGs with who doesn't play? How do those conversations go?
Most of the time I manage to "transform" them into... MY PLAYERS (muhahahaha)!